New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On

Sunday, February 19, 2017

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On

Although it's only February and still cold outside, many high street stores begin to bring out their Spring clothing around this time. Primark is renowned for producing some lovely clothes and accessories for a very affordable price, hence why I find myself shopping in their often. However, you have to buy the clothes you want almost immediately, as when the sunny weather arrives most things will have gone to make room for Summer clothes. I don't usually discuss fashion or clothing on my blog, but I couldn't resist sharing all of these beautiful purchases from Primark that I made last week and wanted to show you before they're out of stock, so I hope you enjoy this post.

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Ripped Sweatshirt

Ripped clothing have been appearing a lot lately, particularly on Instagram, so when I spotted this sweatshirt style top, I knew that it'd be right on trend. This is comfortable and casual, with the torn holes adding some extra detail. I placed a pale pink vest underneath to ensure that the holes were visible and really popped, and I love the effect it created.

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Ripped Sweatshirt



New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Striped Bardot Boyfriend Jeans
Bardot tops are making a comeback this year, which I'm thrilled about as I loved wearing them last spring. This gorgeous blue, pinstriped one screams spring, being reminiscent of something you'd find in Zara. The slouchy, capped sleeves give it a more loose and casual feel, as well as the faux embroidery and buttons providing on-trend touches that are more affordable.

I paired this lovely bardot top with my slouchy boyfriend jeans and high-top Converse, creating a look that I can't wait to wear this spring.

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Striped Bardot





New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On White Cold Shoulder Blouse

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On White Cold Shoulder Blouse Marble Sunglasses
I've seen loads of blouses and tops with cold shoulders lately, so when I spotted this one on the shelves of Primark, I knew it was a must-have. The frill detail and sheer white material make it perfect for Spring, and it's definitely a flattering style. I love the floaty and feminine look that this top creates, especially when paired with this elastic, floral choker. Everyone seems to be wearing these accessories lately, and Primark offers a wide variety that'll look lovely with any outfit.

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Chokers



New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Striped T Shirt Boyfriend JeansA stripey top is an essential in your wardrobe, and I knew it'd be useful having one. Stripes have been worn a lot this year and are perfect for the transition into Spring. I bought this knowing it'd look nice layered with other clothes but equally looks nice on its own.

I paired this with my loose-fitting boyfriend jeans, which are slouchy yet fit nicely. They're also extremely comfortable and relaxed, opposed to feeling suffocated like you do when wearing skinny jeans. The ankle-grazer style is also very on-trend, giving a more rugged vibe that I think looks lovely paired with my Converse.


New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Striped T Shirt Boyfriend Jeans
New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Boyfriend Jeans Converse



New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Gingham Bardot Top

I couldn't resist and had to purchase another cold shoulder top, as these will definitely be in style this Spring. This one is the same as the previous except in a black and white gingham print. This adds a fun yet classic vibe to the top, and I've seen a lot of blouses similar on Instagram and Pinterest recently.

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Gingham Bardot White Jeans

I paired this top with some ripped white jeans, which are a staple for Spring and create a nice effect without taking too much attention away from the top. These marble-effect round sunglasses are also a firm favourite of mine, only costing £3 from Primark, and I can't wait for the brighter weather so I can begin to wear them.



New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Striped JumperYet again, you can tell that I'm loving stripes at the moment and couldn't resist buying another striped item. This is a classic jumper that'll be perfect for transitioning from Winter to Spring, with some added interest provided by the red detailing around the wrists and hem and ruffled shoulder details.

I paired this with white ripped jeans to create a relaxed yet fashionable look, as well as my Converse, which are the perfect shoes for casual, day-to-day wear.

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Striped Jumper White Jeans Converse



New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Workout Clothes

New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Sports Bra Workout Leggings

The first workout outfit that I picked up was this gorgeous sports bra and leggings that are black with a pink geometric pattern. This is very funky and fun, with the mesh detailing and racerback adding some interest. The leggings are extremely comfortable but I'd recommend sizing up in the sports bra as it's tight-fitting.





New In Spring 2017 - Primark Haul and Try On Workout Top Leggings

I also picked up this two-in-one workout top, which consists of a slouchy grey vest and loose-fitting, pink cropped tee. I love the layered look for workout outfits, and both simplistic pieces look lovely when paired together. I also think this is extremely versatile and could be matched with any workout pants.

I paired this with some grey cropped workout leggings, which are extremely comfortable and easy to move around in. I personally prefer wearing cropped leggings for exercise and dance, as I find them to be flattering and more stylish, and so I know I'll get a lot of wear out of these.




Thank you for reading this blog post and I hope that you liked seeing some of my latest Primark purchases, despite it being different to my usual content. I really enjoyed putting this post together, so if you'd like to see more clothing hauls and try-on posts then make sure to let me know. I'll see you next Sunday with a new post, but there are plenty more for you to check out on my blog in the meantime.

Love from Daisy x

4 comments

  1. The photos are so good in this and I love everything you've bought! Well done with possibly being featured in Top Of the Pops! I've only just discovered your blog and I love Love LOVE it!!!
    xxx www.lifeinkateish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you liked them! It was new doing outfit posts on my blog but I really enjoyed it, so there'll definitely be more in the future. And I honestly can't believe it, such a wonderful opportunity! Love your blog too Kate!xxx

      Delete
  2. You managed to find some lovely pieces from Primark! I got some stripey tshirts for £4 which is a bargin

    Leanne | www.oohsimplething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking everywhere for the striped jumper you have in this blog, with the frills on the shoulder and no where i go to (primark stores) have them! :( and I really want one, what primark store did you get yours from? as Bristol is as far as i have been so far and they didnt have the jumper when i went :(

    ReplyDelete