Beauty Resolutions 2015

Sunday, December 28, 2014

You may have seen my previous blog post, which is my blog resolutions for 2015. Today, I thought I'd do a similar thing, but instead it'll be my beauty resolutions for 2015. I hope you like it!


1. Stick to a skincare routine
I'm one of those people who loves how my skin looks after taking good care of it, but I don't always stick to a skincare routine. Whether I forget, don't have time or can't be bothered, there always seems to be an excuse. In 2015, I will try my best to take good care of my skin and look after it.

2. Try out bold lips
I've always been someone who is scared of wearing bold lipsticks. They're vivid, stand out and honestly look great on people. In the upcoming year, I am going to try and build up the courage to wear a bold lip.

3. Experiment with eyeliner
Eyeliner is tricky to master but look really effective if you get it right. I've only tried using eyeliner a couple of times and they have all been unsuccessful, but in the new year I'm determined to master the skill and wear eyeliner a lot more often.

4. Vary my eye makeup
With eye makeup, I tend to stick with what I'm comfortable with, which is neutral eyeshadows. These compliment my eye colour and are easy to wear, but I want to start experimenting with more eyeshadows.

5. Be happy with my skin
Although we tend to put makeup on to look better and feel confident, I want to embrace my skin and learn to like it. People always say that beauty starts from within and that it's impossible to look and feel good if you don't believe so inside. Throughout 2015, I will try and be happy with my skin instead of hating it.

That's all from me! I hope you liked these resolutions and you'll have to make sure I stick to them! Let me know what resolutions you're making this year down in the comments, I'd love to hear them. I'll see you on Wednesday for my final post of 2015.

Love from Daisy x

4 comments

  1. Great post!!

    Check out my blog

    http://itscressy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'll make sure I check it out! x

      Delete
  2. Ive just read some more of your blog posts and there great! Were also around the same age too (im 15) keep up the great posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! That's great, I love your blog posts as well :) x

      Delete